Please remember that we do NOT have LSF services this weekend, because we’re going on the retreat!
Make sure you’ve told your small group leader, Brian, or P. Jinha that you’re going – it’s not too late to change your mind if you want to go but you need to text/call/email ASAP! (by Wednesday morning).
** ALL dorm students need to OV OUT INDIVIDUALLY – make sure you fill out the form!!! It’s not enough for me to send the deans the email!! The camp address is:
You can put as person responsible PASTOR JINHA KIM.
Please remember to bring:
- sleeping bag/blankets (you’ll be sleeping on mattresses inside the building)
- warm clothes
- shower flip flops
- $20 if you haven’t paid already.
Meet at Church @ 3pm on Friday. Drivers, you will be told before Friday who you’re picking up – make sure you pick them up and bring them to church by 3 pm.
- 3 pm: Meet at church
- 6:30 pm: Dinner (American)
- 7:30 pm: Worship (P. Chris Chong)
- 9 pm: Praise Jam
- 8 am: Morning Exercise by Gina Kang
- 9 am: Breakfast
- 10 am: Sabbath School
- 11:15 am: Worship (P. Chris Chong)
- 1 pm: Lunch (Italian)
- 2 pm: Ultimate Amazing G(R)ace
- 5 pm: Dinner (Korean)
- 7 pm: Vespers (P. Jinha Kim)
- 9:30 pm: Games
- 9 am: Morning Exercises
- 9:30 am: Morning Worship
- 10 am: Breakfast & pack-up