Friday night vespers: in small groups, various homes
- 10:15 am – Sabbath School (in our usual spot) – Gospel in Galatians; Doctrines; Sanctuary classes
- 11:40 am – Main Worship (in the Korean side sanctuary) – “I Want to Change – But How? Part 2” – P. Jinha
- 1 pm – Potluck
- 5 pm – Agape Feast, in small groups in various homes
- 7 pm – Communion service, at church
- 7:30 pm – Praise Night, at church
- Men’s Group – Sunday nights 7 pm @ Burman Hall. For more info, please see P. Branden or P. James.
- Women’s Group – Wed nights 10 – 10:30 pm @ Lamson Chapel. For more info, please see P. Jinha.
- Small Groups – Friday nights 6:30 pm – If you want to join a small group, please see Erica Choi!
- Big Sib/Lil Sib mentoring – Big Sibs, please contact your lil sibs today & show them lots of love! If you would like a Big Sib or a Lil Sib, please see Esther Cha.
- Board members, there is a Board Meeting Friday (10/7) @ 2 pm @ P. James Tham’s house.
- If you are interested in being a church leader / ministry coordinator, you are welcome to come to Board Meeting to see how it’s done. You can also shadow any current leader to see what they do.
- Would you like to learn how to give a Bible Study? Or, do you want a bible study? Please see James Yoon.
- What are you good at? What can you do to spread the gospel? How can you be an active Christian? If you would like to do something but don’t know what, please see P. Jinha during her Office Hours Tue-Thur.
- Do you want to help do Sabbath afternoon bible studies for Middle School/High School students or help teach Sabbath School for Cradle Roll, Juniors, or Primary classes? Please see Brian Kim if you’re interested!
- There’s currently a group of Korean seminarians holding vespers at Timberridge Manor (retirement home behind our church) every Friday at 7 pm. They are looking for people to come and preach a 15-minute sermon on a Friday of your choice… they typically do a song service, have the sermon, and then spend time mingling & praying with the residents. They’re done by 8 pm.. so you could still make it to your small group afterwards! Anyone interested? Their sermon schedule is wide open starting next Friday…
- Winter Break Mission Trip – help build three churches, do VBS, plus facilitate a variety of evangelistic activities in Mexico. The cost is $500 per person, plus $50 per person insurance and visa permit. Sign up & info: http://www.mexico-missions.org